Monday, March 05, 2007

Frosty and the Fix

What a great ride to work today! There was a wack of new hoar frost on the trees. Yes hoar frost. I'm not one of these politically correct people who would use the new term "Rhyme frost". It's always been called hoar frost and I will keep on calling it hoar frost.

Anyway, that's enough about that. Whatever you want to call it, it was very beautiful. I could only imagine how nice it would have looked if the sun were out and shining, but still, I love this about riding a bike to work. You can go through parks, walk out on the dock at a frozen lake and take pictures! No noisy cars sitting on the road going slower than I ride, listening to some bimbo on the radio blabbing about all the crap that's going on in the world today. If more people would take a few minutes and enjoy mornings like this, there would be a lot less crap going on in the world to blab about.


Those who sit there listening to the crap, enjoy it, it's all yours. I've even gone so far as to get rid of my television (2 years ago) so that I can limit the influence that the media has on my mind. I really don't know about the latest news in the middle east, the robberies that happened over the weekend, or how the world is coming to an end soon and we're all doomed.


Doom yourself.


Keep watching your T.V.


Me, I'll be outside, riding my bike!


Jerome.

No comments: