Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy late Canada Day, eh

I was off the ball and missed the post before it was too late. I did enjoy some fireworks on the big day though.
No biking other than a test ride on a new (to me) Sekine 10 speed roadster. I saw the bike at the recycle yard and took it for the vintage parts. After riding it, I'm going to give it a bit of a restoration. It might be the new bike to leave at work for coffee runs. Super comfy, and with the 27" wheels, fast enough, for a coffee run.

Tonight I'm dropping my truck off at a friends who needs to clear out some trees from his yard and I'll ride my Allez home. It's gonna be about 29 degrees Celsius (84 F) so she'll be a great, warm ride home. 2 bottles of water mandatory for 26 miles in that heat.
Cheers and happy 4th to my American friends.

No comments: