Monday, August 20, 2007

Getting down to buisness

I test rode a couple of Vik's low-racers when he was out last week. We are building a few brackets for fenders and this and that. I must say that the low-down style of these bikes feels fast. Just like if you're used to driving a big pickup truck, and then drive a little rice-rocket.

Cornering was the coolest feeling. I didn't seem to notice the lean angle as much, and the result is almost like you're skidding around the corners. Very cool.

Not that I can justify it right now, but I think one of these low-racers would be great in my future.




Thanks again for the demo Vik!

3 comments:

Jeff Moser said...

That looks fun!

Vik said...

Hey Jeremy you've got tons of storage space so there is no excuse for you not to have at least two bents!

Vik said...

BTW - I don't want to admit it, but I've been jonesing to ride a highracer from time to time...=-)