Tuesday, November 27, 2007

On Course

Yesterday I finished my 10 years at G&S Airport Conveyor. Thank you to Jim, my boss and everyone at G&S, what a great place to work, and learn.

Right now, I'm in my Hotel in Temecula CA. Several months ago I signed up for a course on how to build concrete counter tops, which is what we're opting for in our new kitchen. So, tomorrow I start the first day of a three day course. I'm looking forward to it, should be good.

After that we're (I brought the whole family down!) doing the Disney Land thing and also Sea world. I've spent about 2 years of the last 5 working here in So Cal, split up between San Diego and Burbank, and I'm pretty stoked to do the food tour. I've got a list of restaraunts that I'll be hitting. Great Mexican, my favorite food, which is incredibly lacking in Canada, is what I'm most exited about.

There's a bike shop we found 1 mile from here, so tomorrow after class, I'll be seeing if they have Electra Touch up paint for my wife's June.

Cheers.

No comments: