Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fresh and Clean

Today I had a dentist appointment on the other side of town. Actually the office is right close to where I used to live, so I was able to ride some of my old commute route. I was fun to do it again. I hadn't ridden my bike on that route since I've moved and I remember just why it was that I rode every single day, regardless of the weather. Very beautiful for being in the middle of town.
Good news on the tooth side. I'd missed the my dentist appointments for the past 2 1/2 years, and the doc said everything looks really really good and no cavities or anything to worry about. I was glad to hear this. I hate the feeling after they freeze your brains out. Drooling, mumbling speech. Not fun. Especially when your job requires copious amounts of time on the phone.

No comments: