Thursday, September 11, 2008

Not Included


Obviously when you sell a bike, you don't include the accessories that you've attached to it. Mostly the pedals and the saddle. Those two items are quite specific to each rider, and more often than not, the person buying your bike doesn't share the same preference in these. They are also 2 of the 3 interface points on a DF bike.

I keep getting asked if I could please include the Brooks from numerous buyers and when selling two different bikes. Obviously the answer is no. It always makes it's way to my next favorite bike.

I've run into a problem though. I have more clip less-pedals now than bikes to put them on. Boy, I better buy a few more bikes or something huh?

1 comment:

Smudgemo said...

I wouldn't take an extra $200 for my Brooks now that it is finally breaking in.